Sunday 28 April 2013

BB creams

In Space NK this month,its all about skincare.

On one of the hotspots is about BB creams...so I thought, I would talk about my favorite one; the Satin perfection BB cream from Ren...






This cream is silicone free and adapts to your skin tone. It is meant to leave the skin luminous, even and non oily.


Now I am a person who needs a lot of coverage.... perfect skin? Not something I am blessed with. However when this came out, I thought I would give it a go and just use my trusty secret camouflage on any imperfections.

First impressions? Well I was sort of confused, if I am honest. I really liked how my skin looked fresh, natural, radiant. But I felt naked. I needed to cover up!! But I persevered, and by the end of the day, I really liked it.

Not only that but every SINGLE time I wear this, people comment on how radiant and fresh I look. Yayy!

I definitely think its great for that person who doesn't want to wear foundation every day

Important to note: It is SPF 15.

This has definitely become my go to bb cream

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Hello. sorry to leave this as a comment but i cant find an email or twitter to send it to! please can you email me re the blogsale? My email is onthedressingtable@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete