Wednesday 21 August 2013

Lipstick Lover...



 So I was sorting out my make up a couple of days ago, and while I was going through my lip products, I subconsciously started to make a list of my favourites... which I later thought would be a good post...so here goes!

 Nudes;
I like quite a dark nude (with a hint of pink) As I am quite pale, light nudes just wash me out. My all time fave is Revlons 'Blush';

This is quite a neutral nude; Satin finish; very comfortable on. I usually put this on straight from the bullet, however if I wanted a really block nude I would put a lipliner on underneath (something like No7s nude)



I also love Lipstick Queen, 'Saint pinky nude' but I don't have it...as yet!

Pinks;
I love my pale pink lipsticks, so it's very hard to choose, especially when most of my lipsticks are pink. Pale pink was always my go to colour, but in the past year I have been swaying towards berry tones... however never fear. I still have my favourites! 

My all time favourite would have to be without a doubt MAC 'Snob'. This was probably my first ever MAC lipstick, my mum bought it for me for Christmas, and I wore it religiously! It is quite a blue toned pale pink.



A more recent favourite would have to be Chanel Rouge Coco shine in 'Saga'. I have only had this for about 2 months, but every time I want to wear pink, I head for this! (I believe this is limited edition, part of the 'Avant-Premiere de chanel collection.) This on the other hand, is a very warm pink.



In terms of dark pinks I usually go for quite a warm pink, my favourite being Kevyn Aucoin 'Forever'. This is quite a reddy pink, and a matte texture which I love, because it lasts all day but is still comfortable on the lips.



I also like Mac 'Impassioned' which is quite similar, but cooler toned.


Forever (top) Impassioned (bottom)


Part 2 will be Corals and Berry tones which will be up in a couple of days... if I continued on now you will all be asleep!




No comments:

Post a Comment