Thursday 30 October 2014

A Workout Wonder?




Mio is range that is meant to firm, smooth and tone the skin. It is like a workout for your body, so great when used in conjunction with training. As you know I like to go to the gym, and with going to the gym comes muscle pain....expecially after leg day!

The workout wonder is a body moisturiser for pre and post workout to sooth tired muscles. Also if you use it before a workout it claims to allow your muscles to do more, so giving you a more intense workout. Now I wasn't intentionally trying this for the blog...my legs were killing me after a pretty intense session at the gym and I thought I would give it a go. However as soon as I tried it i knew I had to write about it.

This moisturiser left me with the strangest sensation....I was freezing! I had to put the heating on (and I may have used the hairdryer for warmth..). It was so bizarre, my teeth was actually chattering! I thought it may have been a one off, but when I used it the next morning, same thing! But if you can get over that,I do actually think it helped my legs as the next day, there was just a dull ache. My advice would be to get a sample and try it first, as the feeling you get is pretty unique!


Have you tried it? If so let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment