Thursday 30 October 2014

The Budget Wash



I'm not really one for spending lots of money on soap and shower gel... I tend to just use whatever we have in the house, (I am generally quite lazy with body products if I am honest) this all changed when I was introduced to Original Source Raspberry and Vanilla Milkshake scent. OH MY GODD!!!!!

This happened at the gym, I was washing my hands as you do, and there it was. This stuff, is honestly the nicest thing I have ever smelt...(maybe a bit dramatic?). It is actually like washing with milkshake, I love it...if you couldn't tell already. As soon as I tried it, I immediately went to Boots and bought whatever you could get in that scent; the hand wash and shower gel.


They are both incredibly moisturising, and unless you have really dry skin, I am pretty sure you could get away with skipping your moisturiser.

Another great thing is that Original Source is 100% natural, vegan friendly and not tested on animals. I cannot wait to try other things in the range, however I don't think anything can compare to this scent.

Have any of you tried Original source? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment