Sunday 1 September 2013

Holiday make up, day one

I went for a subtle smoky eye tonight, using the naked 2 palette...



I put half baked right up to the crease, then blended in snakebite into the outer corner and through the crease, then to add a bit of depth I dusted chopper all over. On the lash line and waterline I used Avon super shock in black which I think is one of the best eyeliners out there! Does not move, love it! Then on the lower lash line I blended in tease to make it a tad more smoky. For mascara I used Maybelline the falsies waterproof.

To fill in my eyebrows I used Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil in brunette. Then sit them with Mac brow set. 

On my face I just used a bit of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage then set it with my hourglass ambient powder in dim. To conceal my dark circles I used By Terry Touche Veloutée and I highlighted a bit with that as well! Then a bronzed with Nars laguna and for I used Nars Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks. 

Lastly to finish of I used Revlon lip butter on Berry Smoothie. 

Hope you liked the look....until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment