Monday 9 September 2013

Holiday make up

I thought I would post the last two looks together as the face and lips stayed the same throughout the holiday (creature of habit?)I just changed the eyes.

Day 2;


(Apologies for my face, was a bit red after walking about in the sun all day!!)

That morning I had went shopping and bought one of the cream stick shadows from Chanel; Stylo Eyeshadow 07 Moon River (review coming in upcoming posts) so I thought I'd use that. I put it all over my lid then worked a bit of the darker shadow (dark brown with pink tones through it) from the Hourglass Gypsy duo through the crease. Then for eyeliner I used my trusty Avon Supershock  in black on my waterline, and finished with my Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. 

Day 3;


This was my last night so I wanted to do a real smoky look. This is my favourite smoky eye, a brown grungy look. To do this I used Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Coco all over the lid and blended into the crease, but I kept most of the colour at the lashes, I then smudged Mac Black Swan liner along the lash line which is a glittery black colour. Finally as per usual I finished off with Maybelline The Falsies mascara. 

(In the previous post I explained the rest of the makeup) 

Hope you enjoyed these holiday posts! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment