Friday 23 August 2013

Lipstick lover....continued



Welcome back to the second part of my lipstick series!

So if I haven't bored you enough lets move onto...

Corals
I have to say I find corals quite hard to wear, so I don't have tooooo many. I absoloutly love them, but on me, it just feels...weird. However, if I do wear a coral, in tends to be pretty bright, and the focus of my make up.... My favourite (and probably the only one I wear) is Hourglass Opaque Rouge in 'Muse'. This is just the most beautiful coral, it is super super bright as you will see down below, but it isn't tooo orange!

The Hourglass opaque rouge lipsticks are amazing, the go on like a gloss, then dry as a stain and last ALL DAY (I might actually do a review on them, as they are just TOO good not to!)


Sometimes if I want a more glossy texture I add Revlon Lip butter in peach parfait...

Muse with Peach Parfait on top


Peach Parfait on its own


Berry tones

MY FAVOURITE FAVOURITE!!
I love Berry tones, if I am in a rush or cannot be bothered thinking of what to wear, I always go for a berry shade. I have two that I love, one is a lip butter and the other is a lipstick....depending on whether a want an intense or casual look
The Lip butter is Revlon in 'Berry Smoothie'. This was the first lip butter a bought, and the only one I have repurchased...it is just the easiest texture and colour to wear, I love it!



The lipstick is Nars 'Dressed to kill' which I would describe as a satin finish, so still comfortable to wear. It would be a deeper berry colour than berry smoothie, with less pink in it.



Next time (if you are still awake!); favourite reds!

No comments:

Post a Comment