Sunday 25 August 2013

Lipstick lover...the final hurrah!



For my final installment in the lipstick series...

Reds
My absolute favourite bright to wear....if I am going to wear a statement lip, you can be pretty sure it is going to be red!

My all time favourite is a really dark red.. Hourglass Opaque Rouge in 'Icon' . This is your classic red; timeless. It was actually created for Madonnas last tour.



However now that it is summer, I have been drawn towards the orange toned reds. My favourite, (which I don't think will be a surprise as everybody loves this) is MAC 'Lady danger'. This is your Scarlett Johansson red, very bright, perfect for summer.




So there we go, my favourite lipsticks....I hope these posts were helpful and weren't too long for you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment