Thursday 30 October 2014

The Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser



As you know I am a massive fan of cleansing oils and balms, they are probably the easiest way to remove your make up. So when the day came that I ran out of my Emma Hardie, I automatically went to repurchase it. But then I saw that Ren had brought out a 'Hot Cloth Cleanser' no doubt because of all the hype around Liz Earle. Now I have tried Liz Earle in the past and didn't think much of it, but I love Ren and at £16 I thought why not!

I have to say I really like it! It removes my make up just as effectively as the Emma Hardie, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. It also has a lovely rose scent to it, which I sometimes can find off putting but it was very subtle.

 I would say this is great for most skin types, however if you are very dry, a balm may be better as it will be more moisturising, but for my oily skin it's perfect! I really am impressed with this cleanser, obviously it wont do as much for the skin as the Emma Hardie but for a budget option I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment